Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 1,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
Our Scottsdale location is seeking a Network and Computer Systems Administrator who will maintain network infrastructure (routers, switches) and accompanying systems (phone, voicemail, etc.), help maintain servers, and help support end users.
This individual is responsible for keeping the network and systems up to date, help set direction for technology and purchases for the company, maintaining our ISO 27001 certification, secure the network, and occasional travel to our offices to do upgrades as needed. Additionally, you will be responsible for Tier 2 service and support needs to all technology including: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
This position will entail primarily on-site and remote work with some travel to our other locations. This is a salaried position.
- Maintaining and upgrading network systems
- Upgrade Cisco Call Manager, Unity, and ISE servers
- Guide and assist with network security
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of changes, planning solutions
- Desktop support (Tier 2)
- Help managing user accounts for network, Exchange, voicemail, etc.
- Help provide end-user support and provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance of systems hardware and application software
- Document system information, internal processes, and procedures
- Background in computer science (degree or equivalent certifications) and the ability to troubleshoot a wide range of IT related issues.
- Three years of network experience to include operational support, and configuration of network devices such as Cisco servers, routers, switches, associated software tools, ASA, Firepower, Call Manager, Unity, ISE, and cabling in a medium sized LAN/WAN environment.
- Five years of experience providing end-user support and provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance of systems hardware and application software
- Five years of experience working with Microsoft domains 2008 through 2019 and Active Directory
- Two years of experience working with Microsoft Windows SQL Server – Knowledge of SQL scripts
- Knowledge and use of PowerShell
- One year of experience working with Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365
- One year of experience working with Microsoft Exchange administration 2010-2016.
- Ability to:
- Troubleshoot networks, WAN, LAN, servers, workstations
- Remain calm under pressure
- Anticipate problems and proactively correct them
- Be forward-looking
- Make recommendations on future technology
- Always looking for ways to improve internal processes
- A solid understanding of routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP), VLAN’s, VOIP, SIP
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate-to-high complexity.
- Ability to work ‘hands on’ with customers via phone or remote desktop or similar services
- Able to troubleshoot issues from the desktop to the domain to the network
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Able set and manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Strong desire to help and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Punctual, with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Available to work 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday in our Scottsdale office
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions. EEO Employer. Candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check. Local candidates strongly preferred.