Engility is currently seeking a Network Analyst who will be responsible for the analysis of networks, including identifying, and characterizing networks and identifying potential vulnerabilities. Network Analysts are capable of utilizing advanced analysis techniques and systems to identify and resolve intelligence gaps. You may be required to author technical reports or work-flow documentation as well as provide mentor-ship to teammates.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required.
- Requires a minimum 4 years of related experience.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a technical field. 4 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experienced in network analysis related tools.
- Must be able to work autonomously or with a team.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- Network-related certifications (CCNP, Net+, Sec+, etc.)
- Cloud computing-related certification (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCNA Cloud, CCNP Cloud, MCSE Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Proficiency in scripting (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.) #LI-