The Chick-fil-A Networking team is responsible for implementing and maintaining connectivity to Chick-fil-a Restaurants and corporate offices supporting critical business areas. In this role you will you will utilize your expertise to design, build, and maintain a complex LAN and WANinfrastructure. You will also influence and contribute to strategic planning efforts as we continuously improve the delivery of networking services supporting our rapidly growing business.
Please note - Because the work this role does is so significant to our business, some on call after hours work may be required in emergency situations.
- Implement and support LAN and WANnetworkinfrastructure
- Partner with key network suppliers to develop and maintain services
- Provide thought leadership relating to future network design and development
- Communication across Chick-fil-A IT department
- Cultivate new and current vendor relationships
- Conduct technical trainings to internal resources
- Collect and evaluate new business requirements and translate into technical design
- Identify capacity and performance issues to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of networking infrastructure
- Create and maintain network documentation and reports as required
- Participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings
- Communicate with internal customers and be able to present solutions in a non-technical manner
- Excellent networktroubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with internal customers and Restaurant personnel.
- Ability to collect business requirements and work with suppliers and team members to build and implement.
- Minimum 3 Years relevant WAN/LANexperience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry standard network certifications highly desired
- Configuration and troubleshoot Wireless Access Points (WAP) – Aerohive, but vendor specific knowledge not required
- Troubleshooting and resolving routing Loop issues
- Analyze and interpret output of networking support utilities and tools
- Experience with networking Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Implementation of Operational Changes & coordination with project team for project related Changes.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Configuring/TroubleshootingLAN Switching – VLAN, VTP, STP, EtherChannel, CoS
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Qos Quality of service configuration
- Configuring/TroubleshootingWAN – broadband, cellular, other access and protocols
- Configuring/TroubleshootingTCP/IP protocol suite, Quality of Service
- Limited Configuring/Troubleshooting Application protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
- Configuring/TroubleshootingNetworkSecurity - IPSec VPN
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Unified Threat Management devices
- Retail/Remote office networking experience is a plus
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education