Network Administrator, Senior Principal
Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great nation's security.
ManTech is currently seeking experienced Network Administrators for a cutting edge program in Washington, DC.
Candidates must currently possess a SECRET clearance.
ManTech seeks several self-starting individuals with the technical and general professional skills required to support development, maintenance, and continual upgrades of a multi-OS systems environment and Cisco network environment supporting the United States Naval Observatory network modernization project. Serving on-site with the client’s government and contractor staff members, the candidate must demonstrate the following skills, experience, and credentials:
1) Experience designing, testing, implementing, and accrediting an enterprise network, security, compute, and storage infrastructure for Cisco routers, Cisco switches, and Cisco firewalls.
2) Experience on Federal or commercial design efforts within the last five (5) years.
3) Experience with Big-IP F5 LTM. Certification strongly preferred.
4) Routing / Switching fundamentals
1) Experience working within a large, technically oriented workplace.
2) IPSec VPN Configuration/Implementation/Administration
3) Cisco ASA Administration
4) Deny-by-default security implementation and administration
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field or equivalent experience.
Major Certifications: CCNP and F5-CA preferred. CompTIA Security+ required.
Years of Experience: 8.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or Management Information Systems) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related (data center environment) experience.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree
07-09 years w/Masters Degree