You're a great fit if:
- Have day-to-day operation experience of SFL9’s entire technical infrastructure including Storage Area Network (SAN) administration, VMWare administration, and Windows Active Directory
- You're passionate about enabling technical solutions for investigative legal procedures and emerging technologies to advance digital investigations
You'll love our position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have at least 5 years’ of hands on experience in Storage Area Network administration and be certified in at least one of the following; EMC, VMWare or Microsoft
- You have experience in the administration, configuration, and optimization of the network infrastructure. Key technologies include Cisco switching, Cisco Firewalls, and EMC/Brocade fiber switching
- You have experience in Microsoft Active Directory administration to include creating and managing accounts, network shares, and security. Additionally, you have experience in administration, configuration and optimization of a virtualized infrastructure using VMware View.
- You are able to develop and maintain documentation and auditing of a Digital Evidence Network as required for Certification and Accreditation.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in related field to computer science from an accredited University and an active Secret clearance
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience supporting many different storage and network administration technologies
- You are a member of the Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE) and are familiar with ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation standards for forensic crime laboratories
What your day will look like:
- You'll work with a team of digital forensic experts to conduct investigations in support of DEA
- You'll also provide subject matter expertise in the administration and overall management of SFL9’s internal Digital Evidence Network