- Provide network administration involving the design, configuration, and maintenance for a highly available, and highly distributed global networkinfrastructure.
- Manage firewall policy, User IDs, Groups, and other daily administration and security functions.
- Manage, configure, and maintain network performance monitoring and management tools.
- Perform installation, maintenance and upgrades of networkinfrastructure including switches, firewalls, and wireless access points.
- Create and maintain documentation on existing systems and processes.
- Oversee technical deliverables to ensure schedule and quality of work are maintained, including installation design, configuration management, reliability and quality.
- Identify and troubleshoot network and server problems.
- Serve as a key team member using existing technical knowledge and also have the skills to perform specific projects independently.
- Determine priority of action based on severity of service disruptions and respond appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Computer Information Systems, Networking or related discipline; a Master’s degreepreferred
- CCNA Certification required
- 3-5+ years’ experience configuring, supporting and troubleshootingnetwork equipment in a variety of technologies, including LAN/WAN, MPLS and IPSEC VPN
- 2 years’ experience administering Windows Server OS including experience with Active Directory.
- Experience managing network monitoring tools. Experience with Solarwinds NPM, NTA, NCM a plus
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience with Meraki wireless
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure