'As per our client need we are unable to work on Corp to Corp for this position, pleaseapply only if you are eligible to work on CompuGain W2 '
Location: Pittsburgh, PA / Cleveland OH
Schedule: Mon-Fri (expect on-call or after hour work)
Job Role & responsibilities:
- The hiring manager is in need for a security IT resource with CyberArk experience to assist with Privileged Identity Management skillset.CyberArk is a preferred skillset.
- The is candidate will focus on regulatory and engaged in the daily everyday work
- Will be responsible for managing technical onboarding of privileged accounts and processes to industry strength as well as establish a risk free process to ensure compliance to procedures and technical control standards are aligned.
- Attend strategy meetings, and update project documentation.
- Will also lead collaboration meetings with Stakeholders, build program governance, and work through issues, problem solving, and escalation.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the various administration teams and to ensure consistency and accuracy of requests and suggest modifications to current processes to provide additional technical controls.
- Can develop and effectively enforce quality control measures that adhere audit compliance standards.
- Generate reporting material to satisfy and resolve audit demands
- Provides technical, operational, analytical and research support to technical teams through both written and verbal communications.
- Deploys new, advanced technological solutions to increase efficiency of controls.
- Drives incident resolution and root cause analysis of production problems.
- Tier 3 or 4 support in troubleshooting/support efforts for end users of PIM solution.
- Develops and maintains technical, operational and service procedures, as well as process workflows for operational/applications teams.
- Experience in information security and security principles including access management, administration, control and governance.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization methods, directories, and separation of duties analysis.
- Experience managing the relationship and interface with internal and external auditors including regulators.
- The ability to maintain project plans, and execute on deliverables.
- Experience with UNIX, Active Directory, eDirectory, networking, and cloud solution is desired.
- Proficient software development/coding is desired.
- A strong understanding of information security related risk, regulatory, audit and compliance experience.
- Strong problem solving ability, organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and escalate, where needed.
- The capability to work independently, manage project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A sound decision maker who partners and provides counsel as well as solutions in a dynamic environment.
Top 3 skills:
- Privilege Identity Management
- CyberArk- preferred skill set
- AIM - Access Identity management
Typical day: The candidate will review accounts. Will respond to request that come through the ticketing system (ServiceNow) and or /email of people who need an account . They will respond to incidents.
- 6-7 - total years in IT/security space
- 3-4 years experience with CyberArk
- (CISP)Security certifications- Nice to have