· 5+ years related experience administering networks.
· Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
· Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
· Monitor performance and ensure system availability, reliability, system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
· Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
· Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
· Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
· Provide hands on support on Telecommunications Systems and troubleshoot Telephony Devices
· Administration of SIP Session Border Controllers and liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
· May be required to be available 24 x 7. Occasionally work nights and/or weekend hours for major implementations to minimize impact on organization.
· Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
· Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model. Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
PREFFERED SKILLS: CCNA/CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued), Avaya Aura, Talari Administration, Palo Alto Firewall, ACME SBCs, Uptivity, Recording Systems