We are looking for a Sr. Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operations across the global network.
As a Network Administrator some of your responsibilities include:
* Provide on-going administration and Tier2 support of Corporate Network Infrastructure (Cisco/Juniper/Aruba/F5/Pulse Secure).
* Troubleshoot wired and wireless Ethernet networking technologies (including VLANs, Dot1x, Spanning Tree, Port Channeling, 802.11abgn, etc.).
* Use our system resource utilization and monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas before they result in incidents.
* Perform the code/image upgrades on the network devices (Cisco/Juniper/Aruba).
* Should be willing to rack and cable equipment.
* Work schedule - Monday to Friday ( US Business hours)
About the Team
Enterprise infrastructure services comprises of three groups, Helpdesk responsible for client side operations (Laptops, Desktops, Voice & Video), Operations team for services and Datacenter operations & Engineering team for project planning, evaluation and implementation of new technologies as per business requirements.
Top Skills Needed for the role:
Skill 1 * Routing
Skill 2 * Switching
Skill 3 * Security & Wireless
* Minimum of 7 years of experience configuring and managing routers and switches.
* Strong background in wired and wireless Ethernet networking technologies (including VLANs, Dot1x, Spanning Tree, Port Channeling, 802.11abgn, etc.) and network security concepts.
* Demonstrated proficiency with routing protocols and related technologies OSPF,BGP.
* Excellent understanding of network applications and protocols (e.g. SSH, DNS, SMTP, etc.).
* Advanced knowledge of client-based networking with systems running Windows, Mac OSX, or Linux.
* Basic knowledge on F5 or any load-balancer product portfolio
* Understanding of end-to-end data flows and traffic patterns (wireshark).
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* CCNP / JNCIP Preferable
* Pulse Secure SSL VPN knowledge preferable
Bachelor's Degree in a related field and a minimum of 7 years of professional related experience