In one sentence
Responsible for designing, managing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting computer communication networks within or between organizations to ensure secure network, maximum performance, and availability to users.
What will your job look like?
- You will be supporting Production Systems that are hosted in Data Centers (on Prem) & on various Public Cloud with all various technologies, tools etc
- You will design, install, configure, implement, and maintain different types of data networks, voice, and video infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- You will troubleshoot data networks, voice, and video infrastructure complex problems and outages across a broad range of technologies
- You will secure networks, voice, and video infrastructure systems by establishing and enforcing policies and by defining and monitoring access
- You will schedule and perform upgrades to keep networks, voice, and video infrastructure technology up to date
- You will use your collaboration ability to work with different IT stake holders within the organization, and with external customers, to ensure that networks, voice, and video infrastructure support the needs of the organization and customers
- You will debug system-level problems in hardware and software in multi-vendor, multi-protocol data networks as well as in voice, and video infrastructure environment
- You will simulate data networks, voice, and video infrastructure incidents in LAB to identify root causes; manage data networks, voice, and video infrastructure escalations from internal teams; and administrate and maintain data networks as well as voice and video infrastructure-based environment or any network-related issues per the requirement.
- You will Administrate and manage switches, Routers, load balancers, Firewall, SDN, Cloud management
- You will provide remote infrastructure support and VPN configuration.
- You will find quick solutions to malfunctions while making sure that the designated network equipment and computers stay functional
All you need is...
- SDN - Cisco ACI/DCNM, VMWare NSX, Juniper Contrail, Arista CVP exposure and hands on is highly beneficial
- Cloud – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP exposure and hands on is highly beneficial
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive (up to 9 years) experience in various data networks infrastructure tools and technologies
- Experience and knowledge with TCP/IP, routing protocols, NetFlow, access-control lists, firewalls, DNS, VPN, IPSEC, AAA, and TACACS, vxLAN
- Experience and knowledge with Wireless controllers, Load Balancers, switches, routers, and firewalls
- Good to Have
- Monitoring software’s like SolarWinds and integration of network elements into AppDynamics, Grafana.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Industry certifications are welcome from any network industry OEMs and Public Cloud Providers