This is a client-facing role focusing on customization of NetSuite eCommerce products and services. You will work closely with Customers and Project Managers in conducting multiple projects ranging from consulting services and technology support to full implementation.
The successful candidate must be a creative thinker with proven business and financial knowledge. They will be detail-oriented, and interested in learning and evolving their clients' business, flexible with time and tasks, capable of working in a team, and capable of handling complex situations. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of strong development background, excellent analytical skills, good customer-facing skills and a solid understanding of business systems.
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does TrueCloud. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. TrueCloud is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
TrueCloud is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/V/D/SO
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment
- Create customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms
- Develop custom code and scripts to support custom customer functionality
- Assist in the development and architecture of information integrations between NetSuite and other applications
- Provide customer support for new and existing integrations
- Configure application behavior controls
- Develop informational reports
- Develop custom applications to support specific business needs
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients and partners
- Must have experience with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Must have NetSuite certifications (SuiteCommerce Developer) or be able to secure within a month of hire
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with break fix issues that directly impact end user utilization. Able to efficiently and effectively manage problem solving activities either in a team format or individually
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technologyprocesses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Travel limited to 20% or less
- Experience in database design and development is a plus
- Knowledge of transactional business processing in CRM, ERP and Accounting applications in NetSuite.
- A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with data/application integration architecture and methods