$80K — $100K *
Scala solutions deliver engaging retail experiences by connecting networks of digital signs, kiosks, mobile devices, websites and Internet-connected devices. Scala, a STRATACACHE company, provides the platform for marketers, retailers and innovators to easily create and centrally manage deployment of shopping experiences while retaining the flexibility to rapidly adapt to local business conditions and preferences of customers in the store. With 30 years of experience entertaining, informing and educating audiences, Scala is well-known for its innovation and leveraging best-of-breed technologies, such as mobile and predictive analytics, to create award-winning solutions that are easy-to-use, yet infinitely customizable. Headquartered near Philadelphia, PA, Scala’s network of partners and developers located in more than 100+ countries drives more than 750,000+ managed devices.
This incumbent is a part of a team and plays a key role leading, planning, collaborating and executing business systems initiatives across various business units. S/he will partner and work with business leaders and employees from various areas understand and interpret business requirements, translate into technical specifications and work with team members to implement and deliver solutions. They will also play a key role in ongoing system analysis and maintenance, trouble shooting and best practices recommendations as it relates to NetSuite solutions.
• Work with internal stakeholders to analyze complex needs and issues, and assess how NetSuite can be utilized as a solution.
• Assist with data analysis, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, chance management and support for optimal usage within NetSuite.
• Develop business requirements, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
• Provide Level 1 support to debug and troubleshoot production issues, and coordinate with NetSuite Developer or team on issues that cannot be initially resolved.
• Perform functional configuration and enhancements, system maintenance and business process testing for NetSuite maintenance, which includes managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, searching and reporting, and user roles to support business requirements.
• Serialized inventory, procurement, warranty management
• Perform other duties as requested
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
• High School Diploma required; 4-year Degree preferred and/or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a system administrator with hands-on NetSuite experience, including integration and design.
• Experience with Advance Inventory, Advanced Financial and Demand Planning Modules.
• Financial Systems and SaaS business model experience in a growing organization is desired
• Consulting experience is highly desired
• Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with working with onsite and remote internal customers across multiple business areas and disciplines.
• NetSuite certification helpful, but not required
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS: As a condition of employment, all successful candidates are required to consent and successfully pass mandatory drug and background screening prior to first day of employment.
STRATACACHE and its family of companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
While we are excited and appreciate you interest in our opportunities, please keep in mind that we are not able to contact all applicants that have applied.
Valid through: 4/16/2021