In this role, you will:
- Facilitate and optimize business processes and infrastructure solutions for our clients.
- Identify and validate in and out of scope requirements and translate into Netsuite solutioning.
- Assist us in launching our Netsuite Cloud Practice! Make an impact with clients as a solution architect, and also provide leadership on project work.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of evaluating business and technology needs and translating that understanding into configuration of the software and/or technical specifications for custom development. The Architect serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development or implementation team.
- This is a senior level, full-time opportunity, however, we are also hiring for contract, project work as well.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Ability to create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background. We like to work in the communities we live in.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don’t come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman’s terms is an essential skill.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture– Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines – who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each Don’t take our word for it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact– We think of ourselves as big company with a small company feel – a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences– We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It’s at the root of who we are as a firm and why we’re here.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging– We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from and what experiences they’ve had. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation– We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good– We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects.