Netsuite Order to Cash Business Analyst
We are looking for Netsuite Order to Cash Business Analyst for our client in Palo Alto, CA
Job Title: Netsuite Order to Cash Business Analyst
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- At client place, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems team steps in to remove those roadblocks.
- The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company.
- You listen to and translate Business needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with executives to ensure smooth implementation.
- Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our in-house suite of business applications, you help them work faster and more efficiently.
- Partner withinternal business teams to define business processes and associated system requirements.
- Participate in systems implementation projects (i.e. requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation and execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements.
- Support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Experience working on a variety of enterprise applications and problems.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3years experience integrating 3rd party business applications.
- Prior system development experience in one or more business domain: Payroll/Time & Attendance, Finance (Procure to
- Pay, Order to Cash, Accounting), Logistics & Fulfillment, Reverse Logistics, EDI and System Integration, CRM, Treasury,
- Human Resources, Marketing, M&A, Master Data Services, PLM/CAD.
Preferred qualifications (max 6 bullets):
- MS in Computer Science, or related field.
- 5years of relevant work experience
- Experience implementing solutions in NetSuite ERP, or similar.
- Strong hands-on skills using SQL and relational database management systems (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, SQL Server).
- Successful track record in working with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly
- changing business environment