Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our team of NetSuite consultants carries a large number of NetSuite certifications, as well as diverse industry expertise spanning not-for-profits, e-commerce and wholesale distribution. What makes us different -- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our dedication to raising the bar in NetSuite services and best practices, our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology, and our incredible team. Our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. We also support living healthier lifestyles by offering additional perks like an annual Wellness Benefit, to be spent on fitness-related purchases. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
This is a client-facing role, heavily focused on the split between development and support of the NetSuite Technical Services Team in addition to the development and support of new and ongoing client deliverables. The Lead NetSuite Developer will evaluate the work of Development staff, assist with the development and ongoing maturity of processes and standards to which the team will follow.
A typical day in the life of a NetSuite Lead Developer would include:
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment
- Mentor team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications, and delegate casework
- Acts as Incident Manager for client-facing issues
- Interpret business strategy for deployment within own area, setting clear aims and objectives with clarity of delivery accountability
- Active participant in industry wide forums on leveraging technology for client and Eide Bailly benefit
- Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
- Responsible for software engineering direction to enable the implementation of a quality application architecture solution whilst appreciating the commercial environment.
- Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develops plan to prevent them.
- Advocate and enable a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse and education.
- Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
- Estimate maintenance costs that are realistic, based on effort required, value delivered, and client's expectations.
- Work as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects.
- Ensure that the Eide Bailly's team works and behaves in front of the client as a single entity with a common purpose.
- Settle small and large complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
- Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitates appropriate meetings.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- You have experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development of objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
- You have the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of industry standard Enterprise Architecture frameworks and are able to establish the right fit for Eide Bailly
- You have experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- You have knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- You have experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, various ERP functional solutions architecture, gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- You have experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
- You have knowledge of the legal and service implications in the drafting and reviewing of contracts, schedules and service level agreements
- You have these NetSuite Certifications (preferred): SuiteCommerce Developer, SuiteCloud Developer, NetSuite Administrator, ERP Consultant
- You are willing to travel up to 25%