Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for understanding technical requirements from functional team.
- Work with the team to deliver functionality/modules/apps/integrations/data conversions as per specification.
- Test developed functionality, code review, & technical documentation review.
- Debug & troubleshoot issues along with developers and/or clients.
- Design & develop solutions (new module development, customization).
- Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite updates.
- Travel to client site up to 15% for projects.
- 2+ years’ experience with NetSuite a plus.
- Must understand standard business processes – Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Lead to Customer, etc.
- Experience with SuiteBuilder, Suite Script 2.0, and SuiteFlow. Experience with either Celigo or Dell Boomi a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the team.
- Must be able to understand, estimate, track, & report on individual tasks.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- NetSuite Developer Certification is preferred.