Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As NetSuite Developer, you will support the planning and execution of NetSuite projects at Gong by focusing on the business need and initiating and managing projects from inception through the full SDLC life cycle. Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to organize, report on, address and execute business needs.
- Architect and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows.
- Provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure we are leveraging native system capabilities wherever possible.
- Build accurate reports/searches as requested by management.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, records, saved searches, and reports and standardize the process that governs these changes.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for our NetSuite deployment, including fully documenting existing and new customizations, scripts, workflows, and defined business processes.
- Assist in designing, recommending, and implementing best practices as it relates to NetSuite
- Partner with Finance, Sales Ops, HR, and other functional areas to enhance and build integrations
- Ensure Netsuite is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always “audit ready”.
- Partner & suggest best practices as it relates to NetSuite Billing Schedules and Consolidated Invoicing.
- Assist in building and teaching how to build reports/searches to streamline processes.
- Assist in enhancing and/or creating integrations between NetSuite and other systems including but not limited to: SFDC for transactional information, banking systems for payment application, Paystand (payment processor) & Avalara (for tax calculations).
- BS Degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of in-depth implementation and support experience on NetSuite leading IT projects, preferably in a supply chain environment.
- Track record of multiple successful NetSuite full-cycle implementations.
- Demonstrated strong functional skills within Order-to-Cash (O2C) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) business processes.
- Strong personality, track record of leadership, able to make tough decisions and persuade stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
- Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.