Datto is implementing Netsuite as their global ERP across all geo’s and product lines. The NetSuite Developer will work with our administrator and the enterprise system engineering team to build and maintain our custom application within SuiteCommerce (SCA)
This is a unique opportunity to work and support a brand new global implementation of NetSuite ERP - including Suitebilling and SCA modules in a fast growing environment.
- Facilitate and act as a liaison between the technical team and the business teams
- Support a worldwide user base that uses a suite of cloud based Finance systems
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to business vision
- Research and resolve issues, assist in outlining enhancements, and administering user access to the system
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Map existing processes and creating new/revised processes
- User Training (Process/Systems) Following industry established process for change and release management for public companies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Financial ERP System Administration experience (NetSuite preferred)
- Understanding of business Financial processes, including but not limited to; Accounting, AR, AP, etc.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Commitment to excellent customer service Successful in dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently Project Management experience
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision, we also offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and travel subsidies for commuters. We have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits, including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.