Datto is implementing Netsuite as their global ERP across all geo’s and product lines. The NetSuite Developer will work with our administrator and the enterprise system engineering team to build and maintain our custom application within SuiteCommerce (SCA)
This is a unique opportunity to work and support a brand new global implementation of NetSuite ERP - including Suitebilling and SCA modules in a fast growing environment.
- Build and support Netsuite customer applications in Advanced SuiteCommerce and Netsuite ERP
- Evaluate business requirements, functional requirements and implement solutions in NetSuite (Primary focus is SuiteCommerce Advanced)
- Create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide training to stakeholders of any newly developed functionality
- Work in tandem with Administrator to Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Multiple hands-on experience developing Netsuite custom solutions and integrations (SuiteScripts, Suite Bundles, etc)
- Understanding of Netsuite SuiteCommerce Advanced a plus
- Working knowledge of PHP or another high-level programming language a strong plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must enjoy learning and be self-motivated with the ability to switch contexts as the needs of the business evolve.
- Experience with version control software (e.g. Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Knowledge of the MVC Architectural Pattern.