The NetsuiteAdministratoris responsiblefor all aspects of maintaining, developing, and improving the Netsuite ERP/ CRMplatform within Netsertive. The ideal candidate must be extremely well organized, quality-minded, and effective at developing and improving processes that enable our finance organization to gain visibility into critical business data and increasing efficiencies across all teams. The candidatewill also be responsible forworking closely with finance and cross functional business leaders as a Netsuite subject matter expert to manage existing systems and develop and deploy new business processes. This will be an on-site role in Morrisville, NC.
- Serve as system administrator for our Netsuite environment, including dashboards, workflows and general troubleshooting.
- Build searches and reports that provide insights into the financial operations of the business.
- Develop and implement policiesto ensure data integrity, maintain a strong control environment and segregation of duties, andperform internal system audits.
- Manage and implement Netsuite integrations with 3rd party tools.
- Act as point of contact for 3rd party Netsuite consultants.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Assist with the development of training materials for Netsuite users.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Netsuite functionality, new release testing, customizations, and integrations.
- Bachelor's degree inComputer Science, Management Information Systems. Finance,or related area.
- Strong understanding of financial systems and processes, including revenue recognition for a subscription based business.
- 3+ years of Netsuite administration experiencerequired. Salesforce.com and Dell Boomiexperience a strong plus
- Administrator certification in a relevant ERP platform is also a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with relational databases, SQL, Java Script, and middleware.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing new processes and facilitating user adoption
- Ability to build custom records, workflows, lists, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment to team objectives
- Highly organized with the ability to drive tasks to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with unstructured problems in an environment with incomplete data/information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive at learning a lot quickly
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Likes Trivia!