Less than 5 years experience •
A NetCare Engineer will have general knowledge with the ability to troubleshoot in one or more of the following areas with minimal supervision and a sense of urgency while providing excellence in Customer Service at our Customers site:
- Technical assistance and mentoring to desktop support team as needed.
- Perform troubleshooting of supported desktop operating systems and applications.
- Provide daily written updates of status of current open tickets, issues and projects.
- Perform desktop and laptop deployments
- Support Outlook 2010-16 for Exchange, Office 365 and mobile devices such as Apple and Android devices.
- Perform troubleshooting involving network connectivity issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support windows server and virtual environments.
- Proficient at customer knowledge transfer and documentation.
- Ability to work on several service requests simultaneously.
- Keep accurate and detailed notes about the status of the work being performed
- Support MAC users
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Continue personal development
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience with desktop support: Windows, Win 7/10.MACOS 10.X, Outlook 2010-16, IPhone, IPad, Microsoft desktop applications including Office 365, basic to intermediate-level networking and server experience.
- 3+ years experience as a systems admin is preferred
- Ability to reason and think logically
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation
- Exceptional work ethic
- Display willingness to help others, a pleasant personality, a courteous manner, and a professional demeanor
- Ability to apply judgment, implement solutions, and resolve conflicts, all in a multi-tasked environment