Come be a part of a top notch team, apply today!!
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA?s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
The individual will field or assist in the fielding of NetApp Storage Area Networkarchitecture and solutions, modifications and upgrades for HQ USMEPCOM. In addition, the candidate will be required to serve as a subject matter expert/TIER 3 expert in the assigned area of responsibility. The individual must be familiar with NetApp hardware and software products, technologies and concepts. The candidate must have familiarization with engineering, administrating, and securing various NetApp SAN solutions and applications.
- Experience: 10 years of Enterprise Level experience with NetApp SAN EngineeringSupport.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II (Security+) certification and associated CE certificate
- Possess NetApp NCDA (Netapp Certified Data Administrator) or NCIE (Netapp certified implementation Engineer)
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance (Interim Secret acceptable)
- Prior DoD or Army working environment experience a plus
- Experience/certification in one or more of the following services: NetApp SAN technologies and applications
- 10+ years of experienceengineering, design and implementation in NetApp SAN and application solutions
- Technical degree relevant to position description
- Knowledge of IA controls
- Strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with Army IT Systems
Work Environment and Physical Demands: Normal office environment.