We are looking for ?NetApp / EMC Storage Engineer for our client in ?Cary, NC
Job Title: ?NetApp / EMC Storage Engineer
Job Location: ?Cary, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 7-9 Years of relevant experience.
- Should be able to L3 Level of activities
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Should be able to design, build, automate, support, and manage new and existing SAN Infrastructure.
- Experience SAN architectural build implementation and delivery support, troubleshootingexperience of complex storage infrastructuretechnologies in a SaaS and IaaS environment
- Solid Storage experience in multi-data center environments is required
- Expert-level understanding of Layer 2 and 3 internetworking technologies
- Solid experience supporting NetApp Data ONTAP 8.x software, NetApp FAS series arrays, including 7-Mode and Clustered Data ONTAP, including hands-on knowledge of Aggregates, Volumes, LUNs, Shares, and Data Reduction in medium- to large-scale SAN and NAS environments
- Experience supporting NetApp Snap family of applications (SnapMirror, SnapManager, SnapVault, etc.)
- Solid understanding of storage technologies in general
- Experience in a Storage (VMAX / Vplex / VNX) environment administrations, support and/or troubleshooting role.
- Experience with CISCO switches.
- Experience with SRDF, Clone and replication.
- Working knowledge and understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systemsWorking knowledge and understanding of Microsoft operating systems
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
- Abiding by Change Management, Incident management and Problem Management procedures, including complying with the Service Level Agreements
- Act on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
- To able to perform in 24 x 7 Environment in shift roaster
- To able to attend calls on-call basis whenever assigned
- Create regular reports for Management requirements.
- Good experience working on ticketing tools like Service Now, Remedy, and HP- Openview etc.
- Good documentation skill to document the day-to- day events for tracking and review, process documentation, Preparing SOP (Service Operation Procedure) documents, Creating and maintaining technical knowledge base