SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Location: Virtual in the USA, Chicago, IL or Bellevue, WA
SAP Concur is seeking a proven sales professional to prospect and sell into our Enterprise Net New prospects. Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the annual revenue and booking quota for assigned territory. Identifies, develops, and retains new business relationships with cross industry enterprise prospects, focused on new logos. Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging third party partner relationships. Reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Achieve sales objectives through effective selling campaigns to retain new business.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Develop and maintain an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory.
- Partner with Market Development Representative, Pre-Sales Consultants, Marketing, and Business Development to develop and execute effective account plans, and revenue strategies.
- Accurately qualify and prepare Pre-Sales Consultants and extended team in advance of prospect demonstrations and presentations.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about SAP Concur's products and services, marketplace served, competitive landscape, and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Document all sales contacts and activities in SAP Concur's sales tools and systems, prepare reports, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Provide constant feedback to Sales management on the territory environment.
- Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout SAP Concur to help meet company objectives.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Experience to selling to "C" level Executives
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Consultative, solution based sales methodology
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion & influence
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications and/or hosted software solutions is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications.
- Job involves up to 40% travel
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.