Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Engineer for ECDS to work with our team in the Springfield, VAarea to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and maintains enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements Provide Data Analyst support/Filter configuration support for provisioning and implementation.
- Understand data standards, schemas, filter technologies, and be able to package data.
- Applies Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize NGA' enterprise protection posture Recommends and participates in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessment finding Provides and participates in A&A support for projects and technical exchange meeting
- Contributes to the deliverables for this WBS element
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent Nine or more years of related - Experience with A&A support for projects and technical exchange meetings Experience developing and maintaining enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
- Linux administration, python/java experience; Apache TIKA; Protocols: SFTP, HTTPS, REST; understanding of NSG Standards Registry governing GEOINT; Understanding and configuration of Purifile filter technologies
- IAT III 8570 certification (CASP or CISSP preferred)
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience. Minimum of three years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.