This self-motivated individual will provide support for, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Build and maintain well designed, well-engineered, stable, scalable applications.
- Follow software design best practices.
- Be passionate about quality, process, programming, and, seeing opportunities for improvement, seizing them, and then sharing your ideas with others.
- Take ownership with a "gets things done" attitude; the ability to understand and leverage new technologies, potentially wearing many hats including business analyst, DBA,QA, and developer.
- Develop, design, and manage content in SharePoint 2013/Office365 SharePoint.
- Develop custom web applications using tools such as Visual Studio, Notepad ++, and SharePoint Designer, SQL Server Management Studio.
- SharePoint administration including management of service applications, web applications, site collection administration, solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration and PowerShell.
- Familiarity or desire to become an AWS certified developer.
- Familiarity or desire to become a Salesforce certified administrator and/or developer.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Consummate team player who possesses detailed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in Information Technology or related field
- Two to five years’ experience
- MS Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Oracle