With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
Nissan is seeking to fill an opening for a NESNA Finance Manager in Franklin, Tennessee.
The role will be responsible for:
- Manages and provides fiscal control of the accounting processes at NESNA GP, and its subsidiaries NESNA Inc., NMISC and NRI.
- Manages the day-to-day accounting and finance activities of NESNA.
- Ensures cross-affiliate and cross functional coordination of data.
- Interacts with departmental and finance managers of affiliates to assure understanding of operational impacts on financial performance.
- Acts as a liaison among NESNA, Nissan North America, Inc., and members of affiliates and NML on financial consolidation issues.
- Manage the dealer reinsurance program (moved to NESNA 04/01/18). This includes monthly reporting for general ledger, quarterly reporting to dealer captives, manage quarterly settlements with dealer captives, setting up new dealer reinsurance programs in the PCRS system, manage and coordinate dealer reinsurance contractual environment, manage external audit of program, and address issues related to dealer reinsurance program.
- Manage the accounting for the Dealer Dividend program (moved to NESNA 04/01/18). The dealer dividend program currently has five different programs. This includes monthly reporting activities, management of proper funding for Dealer Dividend advances, management of dealer dividend recovery tracking, manage external audit of program, etc.
- Manage two accounting specialist contractor positions and one accounting analyst in daily activities.
- Provide direction and supervision on daily work activities, implement more effective processes and procedures, complete annual performance review process, manage office hours and time out of office, and address employee concerns.
- Manage all accounting activities for NMISC and NRI. This includes financial reporting (general ledger), cash flow management, tax compliance, external audits, company management such as Board meetings, etc.
- Manage the dealer over-remit accounting for VSC and PPM and associated advances. This includes managing accounting activities related to advances, addressing system issues, ensuring over-remit recovery program is working as designed, manage external audit issues, etc.
- Manages NESNA JSOX compliance. Lead contact with NML and external auditors in documenting policies and procedures. Takes necessary action to implement new processes to ensure compliance with JSOX guidelines.
- Manage and report on cash flow of NESNA and its subsidiaries to NML and other appropriate parties where needed.
- Manage the external billing processes of extended service contracts for Mitsubishi and non-Nissan/Infiniti dealerships. Address and resolve all billing and banking issues. Implement policies and procedures to ensure NESNA is billing and collecting funds on a timely basis.
- Develop annual NESNA operating expense budget. Monitor and report on monthly variances. Implement actions with operational managers to address material variances.
- Works with appropriate banks to address cash management control disbursement issues for billing activities flowing through the affiliate, NNA and for the independent billing activities for dealers outside the Nissan organization.
- Manage intercompany billing and reporting issues.
- As necessary, performs other related duties as directed by NESNA Controller or other NESNA management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all aspects of finance and accounting such as Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, etc.
- Experience in external audit process.
- Five or more years of accounting experience at a professional level.
- General ledger experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in SAP preferred.
- Ability to create and generate reports utilizing various resources, including web-based applications and databases.