$80K — $100K *
Subsidiary McLaren Bay Region
Join a dynamic Nephrology group serving the beautiful Bay region with services that include hospital coverage, outpatient clinic and medical directorship of local dialysis centers. The private practice has served the Bay region for two decades and enjoys an excellent reputation for dedicated service and patient satisfaction.
• Weekly schedule is manageable with a growing patient population.
• Excellent patient focused care engages the patient and family.
• Duties are medical based with procedures performed by local surgeons.
• Teaching opportunity exists with local Family Practice residency program.
• Mentoring and collegial support offers a satisfying professional culture.
• Expert practice management and oversite ensures professional satisfaction.
• After hour call is typically managed by phone with a 1:3 rotation.
• The practice is committed to investing in the new physician’s success.
This private practice opportunity offers a competitive compensation package to ensure retention. The ideal candidate will be a graduate of an ACGME certified Nephrology fellowship and is board certified or board eligible and on track to complete the boards in the immediate future.
Valid through: 10/15/2020
$150K — $200K
8 days ago