Our Yuma neonatology practice is currently seeking a BC/BE neonatologist, to provide care at Yuma Regional Medical Center.
- This is a 19-bed high Level-II EQ NICU that cares for infants as early as 28 weeks
- The ADC is 11-13 babies and there is a neonatologist on call in-house 24/7
- Neonatologists attend high-risk deliveries for infants less than 35 weeks, or as requested
- There are no resident teaching opportunities and the neonatologists are responsible for seeing all patients and writing daily notes.
- The Yuma practice collaborates with an integrated group of: 28 neonatologists, 42 neonatal nurse practitioners, and two physician assistants who provide multi-leveled service throughout the State.
- They provide challenging clinical environments, inclusive of ECMO, HFJV, oscillation and clinical research.
Full or part-time positions available.
Yuma is located in Arizona’s southwest corner and is located about halfway between Phoenix and San Diego and is an easy drive from Las Vegas and Los Angeles. It is Arizona’s 11th largest city and the biggest population center outside metro Phoenix and Tucson. Yuma is officially the sunniest city in the United States and, according to Guinness World Records, it is the sunniest place on earth. There is no shortage of activities for the outdoor enthusiast to enjoy. From world-class fishing in the Colorado River, to golfing, biking, hiking and hundreds of square miles of mountains, river and desert to explore, there is something for everyone. The region is a vibrant multicultural community that celebrates its rich heritage, surrounded by wide-open spaces and pristine desert scenery -- all with a river running through it. All of these make Yuma one of the most pleasant places to live in the United States.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.