We are seeking a BC/BE neonatologist to become part of our team at Moses Taylor Hospital, a 16-bed Level-III NICU located in Northeast Pennsylvania. There is opportunity to be mentored for those with leadership aspirations.
- Our practice consists of four neonatologists and is supported by pediatric cardiology, pediatric neurology, ophthalmology, and an enthusiastic administration, which views womens and childrens services as a flagship offering of the hospital.
- The NICU draws upon a base of 4,000 deliveries per year, including more than 2.500 per year which are inborn.
- Respiratory services include conventional ventilation, HFOV, and iNO.
- The practice also runs a monthly apnea clinic and offers ground transport to its referral hospitals.
- Practice members also serve as medical student preceptors.
Scranton is the sixth largest city in the State of Pennsylvania. The area is located at the crossroads of five interstate highways, providing access to the business and cultural centers of New York City, Philadelphia, Boston and Washington. With its spectacular scenery, meandering waterways and four seasons of weather, there is no shortage of outdoor activities. Quality education, from preschool through graduate school, is one of the regions top priorities. The Greater Scranton area also has many outstanding colleges and universities. Living in Northeast Pennsylvania provides a lower cost of living and offers a quality of life second to none and is the perfect place to raise a family.