We are seeking a neonatologist to join our well-established practice of five neonatologists and three neonatal nurse practitioners at Baptist Health Medical Center.
- 65-bed, Level-III NICU
- 3,600 deliveries annually with an average daily census of 54
- The NICU is covered in 12-24 hour shifts, tailored to provider preferences
- Services provided include high-frequency ventilation, nitric oxide and whole body cooling
- There is collaborative support from their sub-specialty colleagues
- The practice has a vigorous outreach program providing both neonatal and maternal air and ground transports within a 200 mile radius
- The collegial atmosphere among the neonatologists encourages participation in QI initiatives and clinical research
- Enjoy the benefits of a stable practice with a 35 year history and a distinguished reputation in the community which has delivered excellent patient outcomes
- Baptist Health is the largest hospital system in the state of Arkansas with nine hospitals; Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock is the flagship hospital and is licensed with 827-beds; US News and World report ranked Baptist #2 Best Regional Hospital in Central AR
Situated on the south bank of the Arkansas River in the geographic center of the state, is Arkansas' capital city, Little Rock. The economy is strong in sectors like government, healthcare and transportation and, with a lower cost of living than the national average, many neighborhood options are available to residents. The area has earned a reputation among history buffs, foodies and art lovers as an exciting place to live. With many parks and the stunning Ozark Mountains, Little Rock is a wonderful place to live for those who enjoy the outdoors. In fact, Little Rock has been ranked number 38 in US News and World Reports Best Places to Live in 2017.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.