Seeking BC/BE neonatologists to join our practices at Sunrise Children's Hospital, at Southern Hills Hospital and Mountain View Hospital. The group is looking for additional team members who enjoy their professional commitment to providing the highest level of care, in addition to being a part of a collaborative group.
- Our 16 physicians enjoy a well-balanced professional clinical experience with personal life style choices.
- The group values team-work and holds high expectations for shared clinical practice guidelines to provide continuity to the infants and their families.
- The practice at Sunrise Children's has a busy cardiovascular surgery program, as well as general surgery and high volume ELBWs.
- Sunrise Children's Hospital has a 72-bed, Level-IV NICU with an ADC of 55. Services include iNO, high frequency ventilation, (jet and oscillators) and total body cooling.
- There is an active transport program in place, a dedicated resuscitation team and full pediatric subspecialty and surgical support. Resident teaching opportunities are available.
- Our community hospital practices include Southern Hills, a 9-bed Level-II NICU and Mountain View, a 24-bed NICU soon to become a Level-III.