Exciting opportunity for a Neonatologist at St. Joseph Medical Center, a busy high acuity Level III NICU in the downtown medical center area of Houston!
- 4,400 annual deliveries per year
- 5–6 neonatologists cover the NICU and delivery room
- Mix of 24 hour shifts & day shifts
- Pediatric hospitalists see normal newborns
- Pediatric surgery on-site and access to a broad range of sub-specialty support
Houston is the largest city in the State of Texas offering a thriving economy, an affordable housing market and excellent public and private schools and universities. The fifth largest metropolitan region in the country is also one of the best bargains when it comes to housing costs. Whether you prefer family-friendly communities, suburban living or high-rise living, there are many options that will suit any lifestyle. Another plus is the temperate climate! Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long. There is also no state income tax in Texas.