Excellent opportunity to join our team of seven neonatologists and seven NNPs providing care at Lee Health / Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, Florida. We value a team-approach towards care, in a developmentally sensitive and family-centered unit. Our core values support a culture of life-long learning and professional growth, with a robust quality improvement program and opportunities for clinical research if desired.
- The health system has three facilities and 6,900 deliveries per year.
- Our state-of-the art facility at Golisano Children's Hospital opened in May 2017 and boasts a 64-bed Level-III NICU
- Cape Coral Hospital provides a 10-bed Special Care nursery and Gulf Coast Medical Center a low-risk delivery service.
- Primary responsibilities include providing attending coverage at our Level-III and Special Care nursery which provides all subspecialty services (except cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery and ECMO) with in-house call and 24 hour NNP coverage.
- Level-I and Level-II coverage and calls are from home.
Family-friendly and filled with activities and amenities for all ages, our community embraces a dedicated commitment to quality of life. The weather is one of the area’s best assets, allowing for endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors such as fishing, bicycling, tennis, a multitude of water sports and wonderful sandy beaches. The region offers some of the most sought after golf courses in the world. Whether you choose to live in a waterfront home, high-rise condo, or gated community, there is something for everyone. Fort Myers is located in Lee County which, as one of the largest, fully-accredited school districts in the nation, offers a multitude of educational services.