Anchorage -- A City of Unparalleled Beauty
Alaska Neonatology Associates, the only neonatology practice in Alaska, is seeking a neonatologist to join our team of physicians and NNPs in Anchorage, Alaska.
- 66-bed Level-IIIB NICU with private rooms at Providence Alaska Medical Center with 24/7 in- house NNP support. This is the only Level-III NICU in Alaska, serving as regional referral center and manages all neonatal transports for the entire state.
- Specialized services for newborn critical care include pediatric subspecialty services, pediatric surgery, high-frequency ventilation, nitric oxide, as well as developmental follow up program.
- Coverage includes a 12-bed Level-II NICU at Alaska Regional Hospital that includes a Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Evaluation Support Treatment (NEST) Program designed to provide family focused comprehensive care for newborns affected by maternal substance abuse.
- Active participation in the Vermont Oxford Quality Collaborative, extensively involved in local/statewide/national quality initiatives, teaching opportunities, clinical research and outreach education.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing