NICU Clinical Leadership opportunity beautiful Roanoke, Virginia!
Dynamic opportunity for a BC neonatologist and NICU Practice Medical Director to join our dedicated group of neonatologists and team of NNPs at the Carilion Clinic Children’s Hospital in scenic Roanoke, Virginia. This NICU is affiliated with the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine.
- The hospital is a designated regional perinatal center with 3,100 deliveries annually.
- Our 60-bed Level-IIIB NICU has approximately 625 annual admissions and an average daily census of 36.
- Services provided include high-frequency ventilation and nitric oxide.
- The hospital offers a full range of pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties including two maternal-fetal medicine specialists and pediatric surgery.
- NICU is a member of the Virginia Neonatal Perinatal Collaborative and participates in numerous MOC eligible quality improvement initiatives and research projects.
- As a neonatologist, in addition to providing quality care to critically ill neonates in the NICU, you will also be responsible for teaching medical students and residents (pediatric & family practice) who rotate through the unit.
- NICU Leadership experience required.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.