The US NEO Network Operations Program Manager will work as part of the NEO Team to develop and deliver high-impact content, technology and network moderation through events and other means to engage the NEO Network community with particular focus on the NEO solution provider community. The Program Manager will be responsible for the successful maturation of the NEO through daily efforts and support the US strategy for the network platform and associated services.
- · Manages and executes US operational program strategy including technology framework, content development, and overall participant “customer experience”.
- · Collaborate with NEO operations managers in Europe, Asia and Australia to develop content and coordinate client needs and market intelligence delivery.
- · Collaborates heavily with NEO Commercial Program Managers on service and platform vision, network strategy market positioning, and future enhancement prioritization
- · Interfaces with NEO participants (via events, user forums, other areas to be identified) to drive quality interaction, virtual dialogue and enrich participant experience
- · Leads regional business requirements gathering for technology platform and supports execution in collaboration with ESS Technology and the global NEO Network Operations / Commercial teams.
- · Responsible for leading US-based NEO participant onboarding process and is accountable for overall client satisfaction and participant retention in the NEO
- · Leads operational resource delivery (e.g., content creation, guidance to contributing team members) directly related to the NEO as well as contributions to broader cleantech services
- · Coordinates and liaises with Commercial Program Managers and othersales teams to drive lead generation and qualification of interest in the NEO and related advisory services
- · Communicates training / value proposition / collateral to key external and internal teams as appropriate through marketing content support and other means
- · Represents Schneider Electric and the NEO Team, with high integrity and credibility, at key networking and industry events
- · Manages monthly engagement reporting for the US
- · Organizes, informs, collaborates and partners with multi-disciplinary teams within the organization to help coordinate service and solutions delivery on a global scale
- · Builds and support relationships with non-governmental organizations (NGOs), regulatory entities, vendors and product/service companies
- · Develop NEO special offers collaborating with NEO solution providers, ensuring a unique value for the NEO C&I client.
- · Support the promotion of NEO special offers and drive take up from clients
- · Extensive collaboration with NEO solution providers to create new and cutting edge energy service products.
- · Contributes to the development of training resources for both internal and external clients
- · Some domestic and international travel necessary (5-15%)
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related technical field with 5+ years of related professional experience and an interest in pursuing a career in emerging energy services
- Experience and passion for working in a startup or entrepreneurial environment
- Consulting or advisory experience preferably with energy end-users plus associated project management experience
- Commitment to learning and adapting to emerging energy landscapes
- Progressive history of building successful professional relationships and growing those with internal and external colleagues
- High commitment to company vision, values and excellent client service
- Proven track record in developing, managing, and executing client solutions
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, complex analyses and ideas in a concise manner
- Experience in interacting with Renewable Energy developers and familiarity with their business models
- Experience and comfort in client-facing settings
- Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple complex projects in diverse areas, versatile and capable within multiple disciplines
- Proficient computer experience in Qlik application development
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Non-Essential but preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience leading team discussions and making management-level presentations
- Familiarity with software product management function in an organization
- Experience in global energy markets & variations in procurement mechanisms
- Masters degree
- A growing company with a positive industry reputation
- Recognized leader in a market where energy services are in increasing demand
- Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Benefits which include 401(K), Bonus Plan, health, life, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and more