We have partnered with a large Manufacturing company in the Apollo Beach, FL area to provide them with an NDT Level III.
- Level III individuals shall have the skills and knowledge to interpret codes, standards and othercontractual documents that control the method as utilized by CCTC; be capable of assuming technical responsibility for the NDT facility and staff: select the method and technique for a specific inspection: and prepard and verify the adequacy of procedures and work instructions.
- Only certified Level-III personnel shall approve procedures for technical adequacy in the method in which certified in.
- The individual shall have general knowledge of all other NDFT methods utilized by CCTC.
- The individual shall be capable of conducting or directing the training and examination of personnel in the method in which certified in.
- The individual shall not conduct NDFT for the acceptance of parts unless the demonstration of proficiency in this capability was included in the practical examination upon certification and re-certification examinations.
- When required the individual shall be capable of auditing outside agencies to ensure the requirements of this GSP are met.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn