NCTC Watch Officer Position
- Ability to develop and nurture partnerships across organizational boundaries and at all levels;
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills; excellent organization, interpersonal, and teamwork skills; sound judgment, flexibility, and creative problem solving skills; demonstrated strong customer service focus;
- Ability to interact successfully with all organizational levels, from junior employees to senior managers; prior work in interagency or joint command environment; independent working skills, demonstrated capability to deal with personnel at all levels in government, industry, and academia.
- Experience handling and delegating competing priorities; ability to quickly assess the significance of current developments, and capability to brief senior consumers in a dynamically changing environment are crucial.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the intelligence, CT, defense, law enforcement, or homeland security communities. Possess experience with one or more IC participant agencies. Watch center experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be willing to work rotating 12-hour shifts (days and nights) to support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, coverage requirements. Monitor, sort, and prioritize intelligence and operational message traffic.
- Must be team-oriented and possess strong organizational, oral, and written presentation skills.
- Education Requirements: Possess at least an undergraduatedegree (BA or BS), or equivalent Intelligence Community (IC) analyst work experience.
- This position requires that the candidate possess a Top Secret/SCI security clearance with Poly.