nCino Manager - West
Job Location: CA - San Francisco
The candidate will be a Manager within the Banking Credit Consulting practice with a focus on Business Transformation within the wholesale lending industry. Large wholesale lenders are investing heavily in upgrades to their origination capabilities to enhance straight-through processing, client and employee experience, and reduce cost of ownership. Accenture is growing our practice to help these lenders navigate their transformational journeys. Key responsibilities of the Manager will include:
- Develop world-class business and technology solutions for Wholesale credit institutions.
- Facilitate operating model assessments (people, process, org) and client needs assessments.
- Assist with vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. Salesforce.com, nCino, AFS, Misys.
- Own process design, requirements gathering, and functional design as part of Wholesale credit systems implementation engagements.
- Serve as a business SME to other project team members.
- Deep industry experience within business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments.
- Experience across the end-to-end Wholesale credit lifecycle spanning sales, origination, fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Successful track record of performing operating model design, business process design, and system functional design.
- Experience conducting solutioning workshops with client management. - Experience with Salesforce.com or nCino is preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday). Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
- Strong client relationship development skills
? 5-8 years of Wholesale Lending industry experience
? 4+ years consulting experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women