$80K — $100K *
Sabre Systems is currently hiring for a Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) Level II / ISSO to support the PMA-290 Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Aircraft Programs program office. This position is located at Patuxent River Naval Air Station building 3700. As the NQV Level II/ ISSO the selected candidate must be knowledgeable and have an understanding of the cybersecurity policies and procedures for Department of Defense (DoD) information systems and be particularly knowledgeable and experienced in all steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF). Experience in developing and maintaining Security Packages within the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) database tool for collection of artifacts, test results, and scoring to support assessment and authorization of operational Navy systems is required.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
▪ Provide support for a system or enclave's information assurance program through security assessment and authorization activities in compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF).
▪ Prepare and review security-relevant artifacts to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, A&A packages, network/system diagrams, Incident Response Plans, CM Plans, maintenance procedures, etc.
▪ Conduct independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls.
▪ Validate assessment and authorization documents and technical assessment results to confirm that the level of risk is within acceptable limits for each software application, system, and network.
▪ Conduct continuous monitoring activities to support ongoing authorization.
▪ Ensure that plans of actions and milestones or remediation plans are in place for vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments, audits, inspections, etc.
Valid through: 12/10/2020