Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 83 days ago
NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc., NDFG, is seeking a motivated Self-starter Entry Level Cyber Security Specialist for a key program in Newport, RI. NDFG provides CS services in support of projects which include A&A, Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Environment Maintenance, Systems Security Engineering, Posture Transition Support, In-Service Engineer Agent (ISEA) Support, and Meeting Support. These services are for the development, evaluation, modernization, and sustainment of the U.S. Navy tactical and tactical support systems. Project customers include a wide variety of technical agents within the Navy.
Work conducted is in support of Submarine Combat Systems and Non-Propulsion Electronic Systems as well as Undersea Ranges and Facilities.
Roles and responsibilities may include:
- Integrate information systems security for short and long term test events that require positive accreditation decision.
- Perform system design reviews and provide recommendations for compliance with DoD, and Navy CS standards and requirements.
- Review and provide technical comments and findings against system testing requirements and conduct cybersecurity System Level Tests.
- Provide technical inputs for cybersecurity related documentation including Cybersecurity Strategy, Clinger-Cohen Act, Anti-Tamper Policy, and Program Protection Plan.
- Provide technical inputs for investigations and analyses of cyber security, program protection, anti-tamper, anti-jam considerations for presently fielded and new developments and/or modifications.
- Report system vulnerability compliance and provide technical recommendations on mitigation statements.
Additionally, this Entry Level Cyber Security Specialist will perform duties to include network and workstation updates. The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of a team and will assist the supervisor and the customer with tasks as assigned, and is expected to show initiative.
Must have a SECRET Security clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
3+ years of experience with an UndergraduateDegree; 7+ years of experience with an Associates Degree; 11+ years of experience with a High School Diploma
Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Fluent in MS Office Products (3 years experience)