Summary of the role:
Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
In this role you’ll:
- Coding, testing and troubleshooting following Navitaire standards
- Develop and maintain awareness of platform level coding practices, common services, implementation patterns, etc.
- Research and resolve production issues according to team guidelines and procedures
- Functional testing and using and/or writing diagnostic programs to ensure optimal performance
- Work on an agile software development environment
- Work with architects, product designers, and other developers to implement and perfect features
- Effectively communicate across teams and locations and share knowledge and experience with others of urgent issues
- Support team development and learning efforts as we modernize our software solutions for Cloud deployment and operation.
About the ideal candidate:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent 4 year degree
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Business Understanding:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Agile experience
- SQL experience (SQL Server)
- API integration / implementation experience
- Test automation experience using xUnit, NUnit or other C# test automation framework
- Experience with implementing cloud deployed solutions (Azure preferred, AWS considered)
- A Plus:
- Test automation development experience beyond unit testing (integration, performance, etc)
- Cloud data storage experience (Azure SQL, Cosmos or equivalents)
- Web development experience with Angular or React
- External API design / implementation experience
- Hands-on experience working within microservice based architecture
- Direct experience working on cloud transformation projects a plus
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment