The Engineering and Analytical Solutions Directorate (EASD) of AMERICAN SYSTEMS has an opening for a Test Engineer. The qualified candidate will be expected to support test and evaluation (T&E) in areas of the Naval Rotary Anti-Surface Warfare/Anti-Submarine Warfare Specialist.
Job Description: Provide technical and analytical support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) in the definition, conduct and analysis of structured operational and integrated test and evaluation (IOT&E) of US Navy systems. This support will be required in one or more of the following forms: Documentation Review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Possess U.S. citizenship.
- A minimum-security clearance of SECRET is required for personnel supporting tasks in any/all divisions. Any personnel proposed to work on any effort shall be eligible for necessary clearances to immediately begin performance at the time of task award.
- Demonstrated familiarity with MS-Office software.
- Within the last 5years (unless statedotherwise), all personnel shall:
Combined 6 years experience from the following:
- Demonstrate experience with Developmental Testing (DT) Integrated Testing (IT), Operational Testing and Evaluation (OT&E), and/or Follow-on Test and Evaluation (FOT&E).
- Demonstrate familiarity with the references (but not limited to and subject to minor fluctuation)
- Demonstrate experience in developing test criteria and Test and Evaluation Master Plans per DoD standards.
- Demonstrate ability to apply analytical methodologies to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability of combat systems, weapon systems, and combat support systems.
- Two years experience relevant to the Surface Warfare (SUW)
- Qualification as naval helicopter pilot
- Recent relevant (two of the last three years), relevant, Navy specific operational or OT&E experience with Naval Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) for H-60 or MH-60 Romeo
- Navy Operational Test and Evaluation
- Operation and/or maintenance of the Naval Air Anti-Submarine Warfare