Native Android Application Developer
We are looking for Native Android Application Developer? for our client in Mountain View, CA
Job Title: Native Android Application Developer
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- As an Agile Software Development Engineer, you will be part of a team that creates popular market-leading mobilesecurity products.
- Participate in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Deliver incremental working software and test automation with each sprint.
- Quickly and efficiently design, implement, and test great, high quality mobile software.
- Exercise good architectural judgment in developing software and test automation.
- Participate in peer code / design / test reviews and be receptive to fellow experts helping you improve your craft.
- Good debugging and problem solving both individually and in a team.
- Use static analysis and code coverage to improve quality.
- Participate in team discussion on continual improvement.
- Present/demo completed work in agile meetings in a clear and concise manner.
- 1 to 2 years of industry experience developing native Android applications.
- Solid software engineering skills are a must. Strong competencies in algorithms, software design, data structures, client/server design.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of Android application development and testing.
- Have familiarity with Android frameworks.
- Possess good problem-solving skills to be able to isolate issues in complex environments, especially in mobile technology.
- Take ownership and have pride in doing things with quality and excellence.
- Motivated by working in a fast paced and technically challenging environment.
- Be a fast learner and self-starter with intellectual horsepower.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience with Unit testing frameworks.
- Has published at least one app on Google play store.
- Have developed Android applications in Kotlin.
- Automation skill desired.
- Generalist Engineer with ability to work outside your comfort zone.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experienced in designing scalable UI frameworks.
- Familiarity/Expertise with Continuous Integration (Jenkins).?