PURPOSE: The Nationwide Director, Individual Relations, is a front-line fundraising position offering the opportunity to deepen and expand Autism Speaks major and principal gift portfolio in New York City as well as key markets in Florida, California and Texas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Major and Principal Gift Lead Generation, Cultivation, Solicitation, and Stewardship:
- Lead the development and growth of the major and principal gift portfolio for Autism Speaks' in New York City and key markets in Florida, California and Texas.
- Assess challenges and opportunities within the markets – focus on building the major and principal gift portfolio for the long-term, while taking advantage of near and mid-term opportunities.
- Implement proven major and principal giving strategies to:
- Identify and engage a greater number of new leads.
- Increase the volume of new, qualified relationships onto the