he National Office & Culture Manager is responsible for cultivating the employee experience and work environment in our Scottsdale, Seattle, Tampa and Miami offices in order to attract and retain world-class talent as Lessen grows. Reporting to and partnering with the Senior Executive Assistant, you will collaborate with teams across the organization to organize memorable team and company events, assist with the coordination of our multi-city office buildouts and moves as we continue to grow, build processes and procedures, streamline office communications, and ensure all employees have the resources they need to be successful when they come to work every day. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches and flexibility to handle anything that might come their way. Not only will your impact allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, but you will also nurture the fun, collaborative, and creative work environment our people love.
- Be a high energy, positive first point of contact for office visitors.
- Creatively form a strategy on how we can grow our culture across our offices and remote workforce such as organize regular team events such as dinners, retreats, and outings, including virtual events to engage remote employees and enable them to feel part of Lessen’s culture.
- Own routine office tasks, such as opening and distributing mail, shipping, filing maintenance requests, ordering office supplies and equipment, keep the snacks stocked, ordering team lunches, expense reporting and more.
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (and office relocation and design).
- Establish and manage partnerships with building management and other office vendors.
- 5+ of years of relevant experience in either office and/or events management, preferably at a fast-growing startup
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Experience in event planning, catering, travel, hospitality, or similar.
- Attention and care for small details that create a "wow-experience" for others.
- A positive, energetic, and welcoming demeanor, with the ability to put others at ease and cultivate an environment where team members are excited to come to work
- Complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Flexibility to support evening events, employees who are traveling, and to lead occasional evening or weekend projects (such as an office move).
- Based out of Arizona with periodic travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Capacity to prioritize and delegate tasks
- High-growth, well-funded Start-up that will become a Unicorn.
- Competitive salary
- PTO and paid holidays
- Provides work-life balance
- Great colleagues and entrepreneurial culture