Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- Must have 10+ years of Hospital Revenue Cycle Management experience
- Must have 5+ years selling outsourced revenue cycle services to CFOs and VPs of revenue cycle
- Must have 8+ years of leading a sales team
- Experience managing sales related legal issues (MSA, BAA, SOW)
- Knowledge of the process steps involved in rebadging employees
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build a strong network with potential customers - hospitals, health systems and other related service providers
- Engage potential customers in a consultative solution sales model; nurture customer relationships; identify customer needs; obtain understanding of the customer’s business objectives and solution requirements; effectively articulate the value of proposed solutions; pricing services at acceptable margin levels; work with service delivery as well as transition stakeholders to create the delivery model
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals; plan, direct, and set the strategic direction of the hospital revenue cycle management sales program to maximize profit
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist in Proposal Development- RFIs/RFPs- leading on to contracts (MSAs/SOWs)
- Participate in industry events and work with the marketing team to strengthen the organization’s brand
- Be an integral part of the Technology Enabled Services sales team; must
- Direct the hospital revenue cycle management sales team in meeting sales objectives and goals
Key Skills and Experience (required):
- Bachelor’s degree in business/finance, sales, marketing, or related field
- In depth knowledge of hospital and physician revenue cycle processes
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of sales success
- Strong market awareness- Knowledge of competitive and relevant market data and knowledge of trends
- Consultative sales experience
Key Skills and Experience (preferred):
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA)
- Approximately 80% of the time
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.