Be involved in projects with our Transit and Rail Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage national track design staff , including recruiting, professional development and promotion,
- Lead rail projects
- Implement programs to promote innovation, technical excellence and quality
- Lead delivery of track and civil design projects
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Assure that services are commensurate with professional standards, client requirements, and corporate objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Fifteen years of rail transportation engineering/management/consulting experience
- Strongly established client relationships and industry contacts
- Expertise with delivery of rail projects
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, self-starter, proactive approach
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant discipline, masters is a plus
- Ability to work in this country is immediately required.