UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Building automation systems that make sense! Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat.
- Develop and implement standard service org structure across ALC organization
- Develop, implement and monitor service processes and standards designed to improve efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Drive the growth of the business by developing and implementing new aftermarket programs, products and services
- Develop and deploy systems and tools necessary for the growth, management and customer satisfaction of the service business across ALC
- Training and development of local service systems employees
- Actively supportinternal and external customers by ensuring problems and issues are effectively handled by the organization in a timely manner
- Quality assurance and customer satisfaction
- Partner with local Area Management teams and other functional leaders to accomplish objectives
- Design org structure, systems, and products to drive customer conversion, retention, and recapture
- 7-10+ years of experience working in the construction, controls or HVAC business
- Demonstrated knowledge of service strategies and general management
- Demonstrated experience in establishing creative approaches to issue resolution and the ability to influence individuals and organizations in terms of implementing change is essential
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement change and creative approaches to problem solving are essential
- Proven capability in defining, implementing and instilling continuous improvement processes
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years experience
- Master's degree with 15+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68130BR